Samstag, 16. Oktober 2010

A Start













"You don't start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it's good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it. That's why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence."
(Octavia Butler, quote found on Quiet Life)
What a good quote to start from. I already felt like I was never going to write the first post when I found this quote. It encouraged me. It made clear that I don't have to be super eloquent and funny and intelligent sounding in my first post. At least as long as I'm believing that I am brilliant. Right?
Oh, never mind.
I was never so good at persistence. So it's a sure thing that a little practice won't hurt. And I am looking forward to share a few of the moments we live trough with you guys. We had a good start in Melbourne. Sunday was a very nice, warm and sunny day and the sunset at the beach, only about 150 m from our apartment, was just amazing. And we sure hope for a bit of a southern weather and climate experience here. Even despite of the guy who told us that Sunday was one out of three days that are nice like this every year.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen